Submitted by acordo on Sun, 02/05/2012 - 12:00
- Resources for classical and contemporary musicians
- Classic Cat
- The free classical catalogue
- Classical USA
- Classical Music Resource on the Web
- Impulse Classical Music Website
- provides personalised pages on performers and composers together with entries for record labels and affiliated organisations and holds classical music tracks with copy-right protection in the digital domain.
- Classical Composers Database
- Database of 4221 composers.
- Virginia Tech Multimedia Music Dictionary
- Musical terms dictionary.
- Cipoo.net -public domain choral music-
- Free Choral and Piano-Voice(s) Music Sheet MIDI MP3 Files
- Karaoke Scene
- The world's most complete online Karaoke resource, your essential guide to Karaoke singing and entertainment, software and hardware, special events - basically everything related to Karaoke.
- BBC Music Magagine
- The BBC Music Magazine website brings you all the latest news, features and reviews from the world of Classical Music.
- Classical music news and links (language: Japanese)
- Classical music daily - Music and Vision
- The world's first daily classical music magazin.
- Free Website, Radio, Classical Music Guide, Quiz, News, and New Features.
- A weekly listening guide to good music of all types on compact disc.
- La Scena Musicale
- The premiere source for classical music and opera.
- Music Info4all
- information on a wide variety of topics that are asssociated with buying, owning, playing, finding tuition and maintaining a musical instrument.
- ACMP, The Chamber Music Network
- ACMP is a non-profit association that facilitates informal playing and singing by people of all ages and nationalities, beginners to professionals.
- ASTA, American String Teachers Association
- The American String Teachers Association, founded more than 60 years ago, is a membership organization for string and orchestra teachers and players, helping them to develop and refine their careers.
- APA, Music Players Association, Japan
- APA (Amateur Music Player's Association, Japan), was established in 1974. APA is nationwide network which consists of over 1000 amateur musicians in Japan.
- Concentus Europae / Lago Maggiore - Varese
- In the summer of 2006, inspired and organised by Sig.ra Busboom, a most enthusiastic and dynamic lady, we began to look for other musicians interested in starting a string ensemble, with the aim of eventually forming an orchestra, so we are always looking for players of all instruments.
- IMA Web, The Website of the International Music Associati
- Working to bring together Classical Music lovers and Musicians
- Music Education Online
- Music Education Online is the website of Children's Music Workshop - an Emmy award winning music education company which specializes in a variety of products and services including custom designed band and orchestra method books, school site music instruction, instrument sales and rentals, music education advocacy and more.
- a free service which aims to support musicians in every aspect of education and performance.
- The National Association of Youth Orchestras
- The National Association of Youth Orchestras was formed in 1965 to share best practice and encourage self-help amongst the then emerging and dynamic Youth Orchestra movement in the UK.
- The Viola Web Site
- Home of the Viola Societies and the Viola Mailing Lists.
- World Clarinet Alliance
- The World Clarinet Alliance Official Site is a vital primary source of information for all levels of players and interests, and is intended to expand horizons and make possible vital advancements for all players, students and professionals alike, and give a truly International perspective on the Community of Clarinet Performance and Education.
- Youth Music
- Youth Music works alongside the formal and community-based sectors to support music-making and training.
- Deutsche Orchestervereinigung
- GERMAN ORCHESTRA LANDSCAPE- Worldwide unique cultural heritage!
- UK Amateur Orchestras
- This is a jumping off point for an unofficial round-up of the huge number of non-professional orchestras and ensembles in the UK.
rating (please vote!):